“Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
From the bottom of my heart I wish to thank the very talented blogger Naima of http://thesubterraneanworld.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award.
Recognition is the greatest motivator. I would like to thank the blogging fraternity as well for motivating bloggers through these type of awards..
The nominated recipients are asked to:
~Thank and Link-back to your nominator;
~Nominate 7, 6, or fewer (or more) other blogs that you enjoy to receive this award as well;
~Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs with a link to your page for the details;
~Paste the Award image somewhere on your blog, if so desired;
~And, continue blogging all your beautiful thoughts, suggestions, and musings. More readers are coming!
HERE ARE MY NOMINEES:
1) http://autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com/ for her unique style in prose & poetry
2) http://boomiebol.wordpress.com/ for her sincere & creative blogging
3) http://goss-coaching.com/ for her highly inspiring & motivational blogging
4) http://brainsnorts.wordpress.com/ for his wonderful blogging skills
5) http://unpredictablepreety.wordpress.com/ for the remarkable young talent
6) http://ericalaganfanclub.wordpress.com/ for his creative maestro reflected in his poems, fiction, prose, etc
7) http://creativenoshing.wordpress.com/ for the culinary delights
I know my list is not still complete & there are so many wonderful blogs.. so it was highly challenging task to pick up just 7. I have tried with utmost sincerity to include variety talents..
Once again I sincerely thank NAIMA for the nomination & the great support to a totally unknown blogger. I also thank all my friends who have been truely inspiring. God Bless!!!
We are all here to derive satisfaction by expressing certain facets of our inner self.. Wishing everybody that satisfaction!